That's a good idea. I'll go with tuscany_sca_cpp-$version-$type where $type
is bin or src.

On 27/06/06, Rick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Was wondering if the download package names should have something that
distinguishes between cpp and java?

tuscany-cpp-sca-0.1.incubating-M1.tar.gz <
http://people.apache.org/%7Erobbinspg/tuscany_sca-0.1.incubating-M1.tar.gz
>  ?
We didn't do it for java but it is nice when you download both to keep
them straight.

Edward Slattery wrote:
> The changes made to the distro on Saturday have made the windows
> distro no
> longer work. I think its just a question of the calculator sample - I
was
> working with a 'deploy' directory, where now I think it works in the
> calculator root, so when I run it I can see both the sca.module in my
> project and the sca.module in the deploy directory, and I get
duplicates.
> I suggest we use some of Monday to sort this out - Im sure the linux one
> will be the one most people want anyway.
>
> cheers,
> Ed.
>

> On 24/06/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> On 24/06/06, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I used this binary distro but my machine is Fedora Core3. I got the
>> following problem building the Calculator sample:
>>
>> g++ -g -O2 -o calculator_client Calc.o
>> -L/home/jeremy/Desktop/tuscany_sca-bin-0.1.incubating-M1/lib
>> -ltuscany_sca
>> -L/home/jeremy/Desktop/tuscany_sdo-bin-0.1.incubating-M1/lib
>> -ltuscany_sdo -ltuscany_sdo_axiom
>> -L/home/jeremy/Desktop/axis2c-bin-0.92-linux/lib -laxis2_util
>> -laxis2_axiom -laxis2_wsdl -laxis2_engine -laxis2_parser
-laxis2_minizip
>> -lpthread -laxis2_http_sender -laxis2_http_receiver
>> /usr/bin/ld: warning: libtuscany_sca_ws_reference.so.0, needed by
>> /home/jeremy/Desktop/tuscany_sca-bin-0.1.incubating-M1
>> /lib/libtuscany_sca.so,
>> not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
>> /usr/bin/ld: warning: libstdc++.so.5, needed by
>> /home/jeremy/Desktop/tuscany_sca-bin-0.1.incubating-M1
>> /lib/libtuscany_sca.so,
>> may conflict with libstdc++.so.6
>> /home/jeremy/Desktop/tuscany_sca-bin-0.1.incubating-M1
>> /lib/libtuscany_sca.so:
>> undefined reference to

`tuscany::sca::ws::WSServiceWrapper::WSServiceWrapper(tuscany::sca::model::WireTarget*)'