missing a bottle of wine? :)

On 7/6/06, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm like this,

http://wiki.apache.org/ws-data/attachments/Tuscany(2f)LogoCandidates/attachments/tuscanylogo_candidate1.jpg
but I think it might be too colourful and I like the idea of bringing out
the "sca" in Tuscany  as shown in
http://wiki.apache.org/ws-data/attachments/Tuscany(2f)LogoCandidates/attachments/tusc_h.jpg

I also like
http://wiki.apache.org/ws-data/attachments/Tuscany(2f)LogoCandidates/attachments/tuscanylogo_candidate2.jpgbut
I think that may be because I'd like to buy a lawnmower from them :-)

http://wiki.apache.org/ws-data/attachments/Tuscany(2f)LogoCandidates/attachments/tusc_mod9.jpg

--
Best Regards
Kelvin Goodson