Good point, you should raise a JIRA that the build.cmd doesnt run it
automatically.

The test program is  runtime/core/test/Debug/sdo_test.exe, and needs to be
run from the
runtime/core/test directory:

cd runtime/core/test
Debug\sdo_test

There are currently only 108 tests running, although the doc says 111. You
are supposed to get a few messages about files not found, followed by "108
tests passed".

Cheers,
Ed.