On Jul 9, 2006, at 11:08 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

On Jul 9, 2006, at 9:16 AM, David Jencks wrote:

There's a geronimo version of the commonj spec at org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-commonj_1.1_spec:1.0:jar at ibiblio. I'm not entirely sure what auspices this was published under since geronimo doesn't have a tck for commonj. If there are any problems with this jar please speak up on the geronimo dev list.

Thanks David, I'll use that for now.

There is also a version in the Apache WebServices WSRF project but they don't seem to have published it.

I found a couple of problems in Geronimo's version with the signatures (e.g. exceptions missing). I modified the Geronimo source to match the spec javadoc I downloaded and it seems to compile now. Attached is a patch for geronimo-spec (from https://svn.apache.org/ repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk)

This bumps the commonj spec jar version to 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT - hope that's the right version.

Dave, if this works for you can you get a snapshot version uploaded so that Tuscany folk won't have to build from source.

Thanks
--
Jeremy