Hi, Jim.

1) The Castor code-gen works fine in my environment (Windows XP w/ IBM JDK 5). I guess the Castor code references Apache Xerces explicitly and it happens my JDK bundles Xerces while yous doesn't. If it's the case, we may have to add Apache Xerces to the dependency list.

2) Now we have two databinding-sdo projects (one under folder "sdo" and the other one under "databinding-sdo"), can you merge them into one?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 5:57 AM
Subject: Databinding patch r420514

I've committed the databinding patch from Raymond. Raymond, I had to change some of the Axiom dependencies from SNAPSHOT to 1.0 (I hope this is ok). Also, the Castor extension built was throwing the following:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not instantiate parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

so I commented it out. Raymond, could you take a look?

Jim