On Jul 10, 2006, at 9:33 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:

One thing that is decidedly NOT OK is to include a version number in the name, as it causes friction. Hence, I'd suggest that "core2" immediately get renamed to something that neither reflects the term "core" or the number "2".

To resolve this I propose that we move the code from my sandbox to its own location based on a codename. Once I get the build issues resolved, I plan to move the tree from "sandbox/jboynes" to "sandbox/ chianti" and will rename the "core2" module back to "core"

--
Jeremy