I'll be posting a Release Candidate 2 later today. Hopefully the doc will be
much improved and you can make some progress.

I don't think it is the c/c++ way to distribute things to include all the
pre-reqs. It's also not a good idea as we may ship an earlier version of a
pre-req than you already have installed.

Cheers,