All I do is to run mvn from chianti/sca, after adding the autowire to JavaComponentBuilder ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: WorkManager in JavaComponentBuilder

On Jul 15, 2006, at 11:45 AM, Ignacio Silva-Lepe wrote:

To allow JavaAtomicComponent to create a new AsyncJavaTargetInvoker, it needs to supply the new target invoker with a work manager. My first try (which may not be the appropriate thing to do) was to get a work manager autowired into JavaComponentBuilder, which then passes it to JavaAtomicComponent.
That is how I would do it.

However when I do this I get a NoClassDefFoundError when the build tries to run the samples (local.wire, local.wire.cdi, calculator). I could add the dependency to each sample's pom.xml, which seems to eliminate the error sample by sample. Or I could add the dependency to the entire samples directory's pom.xml, which at the moment has no dependencies. Or I could just be doing the wrong thing and I should supply the work manager in some other way. Thoughts?

The work manager dependency shouldn't be surfaced to the samples since it is an implementation detail of the runtime. How are you executing the samples? I'm wondering if the appropriate jars are not being put on the classpath?

Jim