I guess docbook (http://www.docbook.org/) is often used for this kind of docs
My 2 cents.

On 7/13/06, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've started a manual for extending Chianti. It's obviously very
rough and missing many pieces but comments and contributions are
welcome. If you plan on editing it, please let me know so we don't
collide.

Also, this is a good point to raise the question of how we want to
construct user manuals. I seem to recall Hibernate having a good
process which results in the output of multiple formats, including
pdf, single page html, and multi-page html.  Any suggestions? For the
time being, I've left it in Word but plan to switch to a more "open"
format.

Jim

Eric LE GOFF