Yes, that would be very useful.  Also we could make up some design
documentation from abstracts of this discussion.

Also, I am wondering if it would make sense to move Chianti in phases as the
design issues are discussed, sorted out and implemented.  For example we
could target to have a basic HelloWorld working, which demonstrates how
compose components, start the runtime, deploy a composite (or should I say
module) and the client programming model to invoke the services.  If this is
the target then we identify the blocks that would be required for this and
expedite towards making this available in the trunk.  What I mean by
expedite is the entire community prioritizes to work in a concerted way
towards this.  This Once we make this base then the community can get on to
the things that interests them.

There is another perspective I come to this from - assuming the user world
has got a hang of SCA through our M1 release, they would be eager to follow
up on the developments.  If the architecture and model has changed, let it
be so, but then can they try this change rightaway from a version of code
from the trunk even if it is just a HelloWorld for now.  Or do we ask them
to wait till we get something bulkier with serveral extension types and
containers plugged and working?  I would say the former because we need to
keep the interest sustained, especially now that we have some critiques
blogging us down.

Thanks.

- Venkat