I have created a page on the Tuscany Wiki to centralize overall DAS
information (http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview
).

I want to start updating this page with the following topics :

  - DAS Overview
  - DAS Roadmap
  - DAS Requirements, ideas and possible features targeting M2 and future
releases
     - The plan is to use this as a placeholder for ideas, but use JIRA to
track the actual tasks
  - etc

  Note: This page is blank for now, but i'm going to start updating it very
soon... so feel free to send me requirements/ideas or post them on the wiki
page.

I also want to check what are the community toughts around having a C++ DAS
Implementation. Can this be accomplished by reusing some of XMLHelper code
used in C++ SDO as discussed in the following thread ?

  - http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg04425.html
  - http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg05018.html

Luciano Resende
SOA Opensource - Apache Tuscany