How about the JavaScript container be included by default as well then?
Would make it easier to run samples but this brings up all the kitchen sink
distro type questions being discussed on the modularity thread.

  ...ant

On 8/1/06, cr22rc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm ok with that. I just thought we may want ones without axis. But I'll
put it in the others, if I hear nothing different.