On Aug 1, 2006, at 4:49 PM, ant elder wrote:

Is there an import.wsdl function or anything similar for defining wsdl files
in scdl implemented yet in the new code base?

IIRC the spec group had murmured something about using the WSDL2.0 wsdlLocation attribute e.g.
  <interface.wsdl wsdli:wsdlLocation="someURI"/>

and I think the InterfaceWSDLLoader supports that.

One problem we ran into with <import.wsdl> was that the definition was shared and reused. However, different places in the configuration had different annotations and extensions in their version of the WSDL document. Hence the desire to be able to specify the actual instance where it was used.

--
Jeremy