I've updated the site sandbox at http://zerovec.com/tuscany/

On the front I've put a revised verion of the block diagram as well as a
version of the triangle relationship diagram for side by side comparison.

On the top I've implemented some drop down menus for navigating to specific
pages related to SCA/SDO/DAS. Some of these pages do not exist yet.

I've also inserted a "Getting started" category in the nav bar for links
similiar to those in the menus.

Let me know what you guys think works, and where you want the site to be.

-David Wheeler.