Hi,

I went ahead and re-made the site around Anakia, so that it can be built and
published without php. Running build.bat will produce the files in
site-publish for you.
The zip is attached to JIRA issue here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-667

-David W

On 8/25/06, David Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You don't "build" the website
Simple changing the XML files changes the website. Deploying the website
is simply putting all the files in the "site" folder into the root of the
site on incubator.apache.org/tuscany
I will try and clarify that in the readme. as well as post it under the
development section.

.svg files are Scalable Vector Graphics files (http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/).
Inkscape uses svg as its native file format.

-David