On 9/7/06, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Robbie, your help would be much appreciated so please feel free to jump
in.
Do you have specific samples or interop things you'd like to look at? Want
me to suggest some things, or bounce some ideas around on IRC/mailing
list?

   ...ant

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/cpp/sca/runtime/extensions/ruby/

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/cpp/sca/samples/RubyCalculator/

> * * * Charlie * * *
> Check out some pics of little Charlie at
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/sets/
>
> * * * Addresss * * *
> 1914 Overland Drive
> Chapel Hill
> NC 27517
>
> * * * Number * * *
> 919-225-1553

In PHP we have an implementation of SDO that is fully based on the C++ SDO
implementation. I'm not sure if it will be instructive in the java space but
we have pretty much just wrapped the C++ SDO interfaces and exposed them as
native PHP objects. I guess you would have to do a similar thing in Ruby or
any other extension for that matter. The solution will depend on how you
construct extensions to your scripting language. In PHP it just so happens
you have to do it in C/C++ but I would hope you can do it in Java for JVM
based environments.