From: Jeremy Boynes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 September 2006 16:46
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: new committer startup tasks

On Sep 8, 2006, at 8:39 AM, Andrew Borley wrote:

> Thanks Ant - do you know how I get the right access privileges to be
> able to assign or close jira issues?

Done.
--
Jeremy

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.