+1 for for 1.0-incubator-M2
Is 095 related to SCA spec ? Then this is not going to match with SDO and
DAS, right ?

- Luciano

On 9/8/06, Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

One change:  we should definitely be consistent with the other incubator
projects on this.   CXF, Yoko, and MyFaces have all gone with the format:

#.#-incubator-M#
or
#.#-incubator-alpha-#
(incubator before the build qualifier)

Thus, the list should be:

[ ] 1.0-incubator-M2
[ ] 1.0-incubator-alpha
[ ] 1.0-incubator
[ ] 0.95-incubator
[ ] 0.2-incubator
[ ] something else ________

My vote is for:
1.0-incubator-M2
although I'd be OK with:
0.95-incubator

Dan

On Friday September 08 2006 1:17 pm, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Before publishing artifacts to the snapshot repo I need to make sure
> all the versions contain "incubator" which means updating all the
> POMs. I would like to change this to the version of this next release
> and so would like input on what that should be:
>
> [ ] 1.0-M2-incubator
> [ ] 1.0-alpha-incubator
> [ ] 1.0-incubator
> [ ] 0.95-incubator
> [ ] 0.2-incubator
> [ ] something else ________
>
> Please respond one way or another :-)
> --
> Jeremy

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194   F:781-902-8001
[EMAIL PROTECTED]