Hi all,

Is anyone else finding that loading composites containing component
properties is failing at the moment?
On my system I have a sample.calculator.composite file with the following:
   <component name="CalculatorComponent">
       <implementation.cpp library="Calculator" header="CalculatorImpl.h"/>
       <reference
name="divideService">DivideComponent/DivideService</reference>
       <property name="round">true</property>
   </component>

But when I try to run the normal calculator client I get:
SystemConfigurationException raised: Undefined property: round

being thrown from the Component::setProperty() method.
Does anyone else see this? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Andy