Adriano,

 Did you generate the eclipse artifacts using the maven build first?
If not, you can generate the .project and .classpath by doing:

mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse

Brent

On 10/16/06, Adriano Crestani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've already downloaded all the source code using the subversion and now I'm
trying to import the projeto into the eclipse, but when I select the folder
where the .project was supposed to be the eclipse doesn't find any project
into this folder. Can anybody help me?

Adriano Crestani