Kevin,

 We can do that, but it will be our fourth different way to specify
OCC behavior (default, version column, managed version column, and
none.) Is there a good use case for this? It seems like the only time
you would want to go without concurrency control is when you have
read-only tables, and in that case this behavior would never be
reached anyway.

Brent