Hi Kevin,
Yes, I did go through that discussion.
As the first step, I am trying for the stored procedure implementation.
But definitely the bigger goal is the complete clean integration.
Have created JIRAhttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-876
for this specific item. We can link it to the wish list JIRA
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-864.

Will check with you for any specifics on DAS, as and when I come across
any problems.

Thank you.
Amita