Yes, it would be nice to make the binaries available!

Thanks,

Martin.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Nash [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 4:57 PM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Candidate M2 Distros @
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/incubator-M2/downloads/

I don't see the binary standalone distro there.  Why is this not
included?

   Simon

Raymond Feng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I uploaded the M2 candidate distros to
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/incubator-M2/downloads/. Please
review and provide feedbacks to us.

> The javadoc for osoa spec has not been included yet. I try to avoid
changing the pom.xml to produce javadoc as it's tagged. Maybe I can run
"mvn javadoc:jar" manually. Anyway it's work in progress.

> Thanks,
> Raymond

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the
use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity
Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly
agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation,
nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.