Hello Tuscany Community!

    Adriano Crestani and I are working together on a HelloWorld DAS "How To". I
have uploaded what we have done so far to
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview/RDBDAS_HOWTO_HelloDASApp

    We were using the CompanyWeb sample application to make this step-by-step
how-to and teach how to use the DAS/SDO Features. We are not liking what this
is becoming, as it's looking more like a user-gide/readme then really a how-to,
so we would like to do a new proposal :

    Use the scenario of a Shopping cart, and use it to explain more about how
to build it using DAS to handle the persistence part of the app...

    The topics would be:
        Introducing the scenario and the motivation to use DAS/SDO
        Initial Setup and environment assumptions
        Building the application
        - database
                - DAS commands
                - Configuring the XML and how to make the commands
        Explain the DAS/SDO and how to read/get results
        conclusion

    Before we change our path to this new approach, we would like to hear some
feedback on what you guys think about this new approach....

Willian Yabusame Maja