Not 100% sure if this is what your asking for but "-o" for "offline"? But I'll offer it anyway.

Andrew Borley wrote:
Hi all,

This has probably been answered on this list before, but I can't find
the info - how do I stop maven needing a network connection? I'm
running the calculator-combo sample and finding that it fails if I'm
not connected due to an "unable to resolve artifact" error.

I'm sure the answer is to put certain things in my local repository,
but I'm not sure what!

Cheers

Andy