I like them for discussing some things for the immediate feedback you can get. But we really need more participation than the last chat if it's going to be affective.

ant elder wrote:
Just checking this for the new year as the chat has been a bit quiet
recently - Do people think we should continue having the Tuscany weekly IRC
chat and if so is Mondays at 16:30GMT still ok with everyone? I'd say yes
and the day/time is fine for me, but what do you all think? If consensus is
to continue I'll get the reminder emails going again.