This isn't answering your question; but I'd like to see a version of the iTest framework running against the trunk as discussed in the last IRC. This would allow bring up whole user scenarios and provide a means to quickly (automatically) validate they're still working as discussed in the last IRC chat. Creating a sample is always a manual setup and validation.

 Venkata Krishnan wrote:> Hi Jeremy, Jim,
Meeraj,