Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
I have created the following three build profiles in the integration branch:

- stable
All modules included in this profile should build successfully at all times. All unit and integration tests must pass.

- integration
Used for integration work. All unit tests should pass but integration tests may fail.

- unstable
Includes unstable/untested modules that people are working on or are interested in, but both unit and integration tests may fail.

Could people working in the branch please make sure that the modules that they are interested in are included in the relevant profiles?

To clean up the branch a bit I'd like to remove the modules that do not belong to any of the three profiles (because they're not building or nobody is working on them and interested in having them in the branch) by Tuesday morning PST. Modules can obviously be added back to the branch later when people are interested in having them here again.

If you want to have a specific module included in these profiles but do not have time to adjust the profiles before Tuesday, please say so in a response to this email and I'll adjust the profiles for you. Thanks.

Seems like a good strategy, I looked over and have now issues.