It would take me about a week, with help, it probably would be done
sooner... We could use the loan app, I was using the calculator sample app.
Let me merge the latest stuff I have to trunk.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

On 2/25/07, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Feb 25, 2007, at 4:52 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

> Hi Jim
>
>   I'm trying to get a simple end-to-end scenario working asap. In
> trunk, it
> might take a week or so.

Why would it take that long since we have full samples online? We
could start with the loan application sample. I'm willing to help
out. I imagine we should be able to get something going pretty quickly.

Jim