While reviewing contribution code and thinking about some test scenarios, I
have the following questions and would like to get some thoughts.

1.What should be the default behavior when i re-deploy a contribution to the
repository ? Should it replace the existing application, or an exception
should be thrown ?

2.When you re-deploy a contribution, should it get a new contributionId ? or
continue to use the same ?

3.When deploying a folder contribution, should we support store this
contribution into the repository ?

4.In contributionService, do we really need to pass the InputStream for the
contribution service ? would we have scenarios where we will not be able to
access the contribution via it's url / uri ? I'd like to leave to the
contribution to decide really when it would be necessary to open the streams
to probably have a better performance and use less resources.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende