On Mar 2, 2007, at 9:05 AM, Guillaume Dufrêne wrote:

I do not try the 1st cause the 2nd seems smarter.
It seems easier to do with an ant script :-)
So, the 2nd solution works fine. Thanks !!

Phew :-)

I have added "-Doffline=true" to bypass maven update check.

Ok, now I have a classCastException because the return object of the proxy is a DynamicDataObjectImpl
instead of my SDO generated object.

Here the stackTrace :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.DynamicDataObjectImpl
       at $Proxy19.getOperations(Unknown Source)
       at scabank.ClientComponent.getOperations(Unknown Source)
       at scabank.ClientImpl.main(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter.runApplication (MainLauncherBooter.java:107) at org.apache.tuscany.launcher.MainLauncherBooter.main (MainLauncherBooter.java:88)

I will take a look at this on Monday but if someone know where does it may come from, please reply :-)

I think the static type mapping for SDO may not be set up right but I'll leave that for the SDO folks to comment on.
--
Jeremy