Hi Jim

  Looks like you did a redirect on the original site, and when I try to
access the Tuscany page, it quickly shows the original site (in html) and
then it redirects it to the cWiki one. Isn't there a cleaner way of doing
this ? I see other sites using wiki as it's website working fine.

BTW, I tried o get an anser at #asfinfra, but looks like people are still a
little slow there, might be morning hours.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende