On Mar 6, 2007, at 12:01 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

Bellow, a list of minor issues that we had in past releases, and were all
questioned by IPMC :

- Artifacts does not have tuscany- prefix.

- Assembly/standalone distribution is extracting to current directory,
instead of a subdirectory

- For the artifacts that are being extracted to it's own subdirectory,
should we use version number on the directory names (e.g
core-samples-2.0-alpha-incubating instead of core-samples)

For the issue above, I kept the structure in line with what we had previously.

- Source distributions (e.g
kernel-2.0-alpha-incubating.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Ejboynes/ kernel-2.0-alpha-incubating/kernel-2.0-alpha-incubating.zip>and runtime-2.0-alpha-incubating.zip<http://people.apache.org/% 7Ejboynes/runtime-2.0-alpha-incubating/runtime-2.0-alpha- incubating.zip>)
does not follow the convention of having a -src sufix on the artifact
name.

Thanks. In order not to break the links in the mail, I've linked these to copies with -src in the name. If the vote goes through I'll move those to the dist site.

- Couple broken links in core-samples/readme.html

Other then that, samples are working fine with the standalone distribution,
but I haven't tested the webapp one.

Good, thanks
--
Jeremy