From: Jim Marino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 10:19 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Intermittent hangs in SmokeTestAssemblyContent

I don't but I'm on an Intel dual core so it may be a race condition.
What type of CPU are you using?

Jim

On Mar 13, 2007, at 3:12 AM, ant elder wrote:

> When building the standalone module in trunk I get intermittently get
> an InterruptedException which causes the test to hang. I've not been
> able to track down whats happening yet, does anyone else get this?
>
> Running
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestAssemblyC
> ontent
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 0.031 sec
> Running
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.runtime.standalone.smoketest.SmokeTestLauncher
> Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-2" java.lang.InterruptedException
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.unparkSuccessor(
> AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:599)
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(
> AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1105)
>        at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(
> ReentrantLock.java:431)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.workerDone(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:568)
>        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:681)

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX. United Kingdom

VAT No. 226 6112 87

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.