On Mar 13, 2007, at 4:55 AM, Jim Marino wrote:

Hi Meeraj,

I've been working on getting the WireAttachers going for PhysicalComponentDefinitions. On PhysicalWireDefinition, I've added PhysicalWireSourcetDefinition and PhysicalWireTargetDefinition for callbacks, as they will be used to attach the callback side of a wire.

Instead, how about have the PWSD and PWTD with two interceptor chains (forward and callback)? Then WA would just have two methods #attach (PWSD) and #attach(PWTD) for the source (reference) side and target (service) side respectively. Each one would handle attaching both forward and callback chains as needed.

--
Jeremy