Are you just trying to run from the launcher project ? You need to get a
standalone runtime from the assembly, that will have the launcher and more
stuff as well.

Try unzipping the assembly from :
java\sca\runtime\standalone\assembly\target\assembly-
2.0-alpha2-incubating-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

And then trying to run as :

java -jar {path-to-launcher.jar} target/calc.jar
{add|subtract|multiply|divide} {param} {param}

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende