From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:54 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Working in trunk, was: Componentizing our SCA runtime
kernel

"we decided to abandon"...was there a VOTE? Please refresh my memory.

thanks,
dims

On 3/21/07, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mar 20, 2007, at 10:45 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
>
> > Hi Sebastien
> >
> >   My understanding is that these are separate modules that are not
> > going to destabelize the trunk at the moment. My personal opinion is

> > that it would be OK to have this work done in the trunk as most of
> > new work is being developed.
>
> The proposed model changes will require a significant re-write of the
> kernel and re-introduce an old design that we decided to abandon about

> a year ago.
>
> Is that what people want to do?
>
> Jim

Davanum Srinivas :: http://wso2.org/ :: Oxygen for Web Services
Developers

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX. United Kingdom

VAT No. 226 6112 87

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.
--- Begin Message ---
With the vote in favour of switching, I am about to start moving
chianti into trunk. I will move the current sca parts into a branch
(branches/pre-chianti) and move the chianti code into trunk. I will
make the version in the poms 1.0-SNAPSHOT like the SDO tree.

I expect to complete this tomorrow or possibly Wed if there are build
issues. If anyone has a bunch of uncommitted changes or a big patch
for submission please speak up soon to avoid merge issues.

Thanks
--
Jeremy

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

--- End Message ---