Hi Jeremy

  For the assembly proposal, are you suggesting something like :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/lresende/sca/distribution/tss-sample/

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

On 3/22/07, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeremy,

Please take a look at axis2 poms and geronimo poms. you don't need to
install the parent pom before building modules. you can specify
relative path to the parent.

-- dims