It's looking great and show good progress... I'll update my sandbox with
this patch.
I'll try to look into the issues you mentioned and send some updates
later...

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

On 3/26/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Luciano,
Yes, it is based on the sandbox, but js , jsp and servlet will have many
changes.
I have posted a patch to JIRA-800. Please take a look.

Regards,
Amita

On 3/22/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Amita, this is very good news...
> Is this based on the initial patch I attached to jira-800 and the code I
> have on my sandbox ? If this is the case, you could probably submit a
> patch
> on top of the code I have on the sanbox, and I could update that,  so
> others
> could have a better understanding and provide any comments...
>
> On 3/22/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi All,
> >

> > JIRA-800  is created for supporting use of Ajax to create web sample.
> >

> > With this approach, it will be easy to modify the sample to add new
> > features.
> >
> > Many features like OCC, Column Converter, Compound Key Relationship
can
> be
> > added
> >
> > Also HTMLUnit testing can be used. Also, auto creation of derby
database
> > can be done
> >
> > (integrate JIRA-863).
> >

> > Design thoughts:
> >

> > There will be one jsp, one javascript, one servlet and some utility
> > classes and also a set of xsl files for transformation of the result.
> >
> > To add a new feature , say OCC, the only modifications needed will be
> > adding a command under DAS Command (please refer to screen shot) and
add
> > stylesheet if one is not already there. This way maintaining the web
> sample
> > in future and adding new features will be easy.
> >
> > In the execution flow, the adhoc query/ DAS command will be passed
> through
> > the javascript to servlet, which will invoke RDB-DAS, get results and
> return
> > to javascript. Javascript will render result through jsp.
> >
> > Advantages will be scalability and user friendly result display.
> >

> > Right now I have got the sample working for adhoc query.  Will expand
it
> > to make it working for the above mentioned points. Please let me know
> your
> > feedback, what all DAS features we can include in this first shot.
Also,