Sorry for the confusion, it should be working now, after I added reference
to maven repository where the parent pom is available.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

On 3/30/07, Andy Grove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After running svn update earlier this week, I am unable to run the cts
due to the following error. I know that changes were made to the pom
under TUSCANY-1195 so does this mean there are different instructions
for running the cts now?

Thanks,

Andy.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.tuscany:cts:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.tuscany:parent for project:
org.apache.tuscany:cts:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT

[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.apache.tuscany:parent for project: org.apache.
tuscany:cts:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.getProjects(DefaultMaven.java:373)