+1

Consistent is always good, and we should keep this in mind when creating new
modules as well.

On 4/6/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would like to adopt more consistent naming conventions to name the
modules under java/sca/modules. Most of our modules use complete names
(binding-*, databinding-*, contribution-*), but a few still use
abbreviations, I'd like to rename them to use clearer, complete names
and have a consistent naming scheme.

idl
idl-java
idl-java-xml
idl-wsdl
idl-wsdl-xml
impl-java
impl-java-xml

will become:
interface
interface-java
interface-java-xml
interface-wsdl
interface-wsdl-xml
implementation-java
implementation-java-xml

If there's no objection I'll make this change sometime tomorrow.