To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: Interfaces for implementation/binding extensions to provide runtime behaviors

Hi,

I have updated the interfaces for extension developers and you can find them at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/core-spi/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/core/. Hopefully the javdoc is good enough for you to understand.

I also switched the CRUD implementation sample to this new set of interfaces and you can play with the sample to see how the interfaces are used. http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/samples/implementation-crud/

There are few other classes you might be interested to see how the runtime works:

org.apache.tuscany.host.embedded.impl.MiniRuntimeImpl: The mini runtime that loads the contribution and add it to the SCA domain org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.RuntimeActivatorImpl: The base class that bootstrap the runtime org.apache.tuscany.core.runtime.DefaultCompositeActivator: The replacement for DeployerImpl that activates a composite to the SCA domain

All the changes was checked in under rev 534302. Please note I added the new things without changing much of the existing code so both paths are working at the moment.

I'm porting the Java component type and EchoBinding sample over. They are now half-way through.

BTW, Ant, I didn't have the chance to split the createInterceptor into two methods, maybe you can help.

Please review and comment.

----- Original Message ----- From: "ant elder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>