To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Promoting and configuring services in an SCA domain, was: A few issues with HelloWorld WS sample

Sebastien,

I'm interested how it would matter whether you promoted it or not?

If you have a non-default binding on a component-level service that it is
visible to
"the world" already.    And I thought the default binding was not intended
to allow you to
cross domain boundaries.

The deployed composite which contributed this component to the domain can be
updated if you
wish to modify the deployed component (so you don't need the domain
composite level service to do so).

What did you have in mind?

Scott