I agree with Haleh, we should try to have consistence on areas common to all
Tuscany sub-projects, JIRA, Distributions, Release Process, etc

On 5/21/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It would be good if all subprojects used whatever scheme it is agreed to
so
a developer going across projects does not have to think about adjusting.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer