OK, so I can't get the compile to work on my linux box with a simple change
to the version/location of the maven-jaxb-plugin that the build uses. I'm
going to upgrade my JDK and see if that has a positive effect but of course
that has no bearing on the SCA release. As this problem is restricted to a
particular JDK on a particular platform then we can post a note about how to
get round the problem manually. I would really like to fix the readmes but
if that's the only thing then I can live with a note on the web page for
that.