I updated the template and css and attached them here.

http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/autoexport-plugin-template.html

default_2007-05-25.zip
TUSCANY_template_2007_5_25_v2.zip

I already applied the autoexport template but I don't have access for updating the css. Venkat, I think that it's your call ;-)

Some of the changes to the style sheet include:
- Applied the same color schema to all title headers (h1..h5) for consistency
- Corrected the blank spaces between titles - Corrected the spacing for the content within the menu boxes

It looks a lot better now.

Cheers!
Hernan