Hello,

This is regarding the integration of Apache ODE and Apache Tuscany !

I have contributed a container in Apache Tuscnay for BPEL which was an
initial startup  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-897

I think that was during M2 release [ During the month of Dec 2006 ]

I want to contribute more for  the integration because I had been working on
it before .

I replied to Luciano's mail regarding this in Apache ODE  ML but
accidentally I missed Tuscany ML.

So I just want to inform you guys !

Sam Tam.