Hi Frank,

Thanks - I'll check it out.  Incidentally - The artifacts are missing from Ibiblio after all.  I
saw Maven print "Downloading" and jump to conclusions.  Later in the log, it says
"Unable...".

Hopefully they will be in the pdx mirror, once it comes back up.

Thanks again,
- Ole

Frank Budinsky wrote:
Hi Ole,

I'm not sure exactly where it is, but I know that the EMF project has been moved from the "tools" project to a new top level "modeling" project at Eclipse. So maybe the location is something like this now:

http://mirrors.cat.pdx.edu/eclipse/modeling/emf/maven2/

If that doesn't work, I'd ask on the EMF newsgroup.

Frank.