On 6/23/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have created a maintenance branch */incubator/tuscany/branches/sdo-
cpp-pre2.1/*
Work towards SDO 2.1 specification compliance will continue in HEAD.

Cheers,

On 22/06/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As is shown by the analysis that Michael Yoder is doing, comparing SDO
2.1spec API vs Tuscany SDO C++ API, it is clear that there will be a fair

--
Pete

Sorry Pete, was a bit slow off the mark getting to your email. The branch
approach works fine for PHP SCA_SDO. We should be doing ongoing development
for C++ SDO in HEAD so no problems from my point of view. I don't know how
much of the non specified interface to C++ SDO  the PHP SDO implementatoin
is using if any but we should be trying to work toward the specified
interface also.