Looks pretty good to me but here's a few comments:

- The zip files unzip to a folder of the same name, its better if the unzip
folder name is the same as the zip file name

- There's no RELEASE-NOTES file or BUILDING file in src or INSTALL file in
bin distro's.

- Its preferred if the incubating disclaimer text is in a separate
DISCLAIMER file out side of the NOTICE file

- The samples include a readme from m2

- An overview README in the samples directory would be good

- As the samples aren't distributed separately:
  - don't need license and notice in samples
  - sample artifact names could be simpler without
tuscany-das-...1.0-incubating-beta1...

- tuscany-das-rdb-1.0-incubating-beta1.jar includes a README from M1

  ...ant